Hello,

If there isn't one on this site, there should be. That is, an easy to follow tutorial on how to fix (or attempt to fix) a corrupt SD card that won't boot. And I mean -- do this, now do this and do this, See spot run? I simply had a power outage and now I'm screwed because the PI won't boot and certainly I'm not the only one who has encountered this. I see no guide on this site for this or even a "troubleshooting" section for that matter. Food for thought?
(Getting a "non blocking pool initialized" and stuck there). I was told on another forum to "check the card in another linux machine" but when it comes to things like this (I'm worried sick about it) -- the issue shouldn't be so VAGUE. I have googled here and there and have read way too many paragraphs (with conflicting info) about how to go about fixing a corrupt SD card. Use Fedora instead of Ubuntu because no "password hassle", all sorts of FSCK instructions with conflicting command lines, I've seen a paragraph of instructions and whole pages of shit all saying different things about it. Is there something on this site (or somewhere) that will GUIDE me through the process?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view … p?t=127512
Infographic Video Production Agency

Thank you